IIMMPACT app Terms and Conditions
1 Introducing the IIMMPACT app
The iimmpact app is designed for compatible Android devices, offering a fast, simple and convenient mobile payment experience. The iimmpact app is available to iimmpact customers.
With the iimmpact app, you can topup, pay your bills, and transfer money to other iimmpact customers. Payments can also be made to peers by simply using their mobile phone number or account number. You can also check your account balance and transaction history. The iimmpact app also has a Friend section where you can invite your friends and earn some extra cash.
You can install and register the iimmpact app on multiple devices.
These iimmpact app Terms and Conditions govern your use of the iimmpact app, together with the Terms and Conditions of your accounts used in connection with the iimmpact app and iimmpact Sdn Bhd Terms and Conditions.
3. Send money
Peer to peer payment allow iimmpact app users to send and make payments to registered users of the iimmpact app who has verified their mobile number in the iimmpact app
3.1 Pay to account number
Payments will be processed by account number only, without using an account name. Please take care to enter the correct account number as you may not be able to recover a payment if it is credited to a mistaken account for example, if there are no funds in the account
3.2. Pay to a mobile phone number
- You give us the recipient mobile phone number.
- We will check the mobile number and provide you with the recipient’s first and last name for you to verify.
- Once you confirm the payment details, we will process the payment directly into the recipient’s nominated account without the recipient having to make a claim to receive it.
3.3 In general
Regardless of whether the payment is made using account number or mobile phone number, the following terms apply:
- We may cancel or suspend your right to claim a payment at any time without notice to you (e.g. if a dispute arises or we suspect mistake or fraud).
- We are not responsible for any loss you suffer due to our cancelling or suspending your right to claim a payment (e.g. if a dispute arises or we suspect mistake or fraud).
4. Using Touch ID
- If you have the iimmpact app installed on a devices that has Touch ID available, you will be able to turn on Touch ID access for the iimmpact app. Turning on Touch ID for the iimmpact app means that you can access the app using your fingerprint instead of your PIN or password. For certain transactions on the iimmpact app, you may be prompted to enter your PIN or password as an additional security measure.
- You must not turn on Touch ID access for the iimmpact app if you have any fingerprints stored on the device other than your own. If after turning on Touch ID, you allow other people to use their fingerprints on your device, you must first turn off Touch ID access for the iimmpact app.
- If you do allow anyone else’s fingerprints to be stored on your device (despite this being against these Terms and Conditions):
- They’ll be able to access your accounts and considered authorized to do so; and
- You will be responsible for their transactions.
- Touch ID access for the iimmpact app can only be turned on if it is available on your device model and has been enabled by you on your device. Touch ID is technology provided by Android/Apple and accordingly we are not responsible:
- For any malfunction in Touch ID;
- If Android/Apple makes any changes to its Touch ID technology that impacts the way you access the app.
You will still be able to access the iimmpact app using your PIN or password
- If you choose to use Touch ID access for the iimmpact app, you will still need your PIN and must set and protect your PIN in the manner outlined in these Terms and Conditions
5. Protecting against unauthorized transactions
5.1 IIMMPACT app access PIN
- When you register for the iimmpact app, you have the option to set up a iimmpact app access pin.
- You can change this PIN by uninstalling and reinstalling the iimmpact app.
5.2 How to protect your iimmpact app access PIN
- You should always:
- Memorize the PIN as soon as possible – if you record it, disguise it so others can’t decipher it;
- If you nominate a PIN, use a number that is not obvious or can’t be easily guessed (e.g. don’t use date of birth or driver’s license number); and
- Take precautions when using the iimmpact app (e.g. don’t let anyone watch you enter your PIN).
- You must never:
- Tell or let anyone find out your PIN – not even family or friends;
- Record a PIN on your device or computer;
- Keep a record of the PIN with your device.
5.3 Other things you must never do
- Allow another person to use your device to make purchases or payments.
- Leave your devices unattended.
- Use the iimmpact app with a device other than a compatible Android phone.
6. Other things you should know
6.1 Verifying your mobile number to full access
- For security reasons, each time you register for the iimmpact app, you are prompted to verify your mobile number.
- After verifying once, you won’t have to do so again on the same device until you need to re-register.
6.2 Using the iimmpact app on more than one device
- You can install and register on the iimmpact app to unlimited device with one iimmpact ID.
- If you are no longer in possession of one or more of your registered devices, you should change your password. This would logged out all the connected devices
6.5 Check the details you enter carefully
- Please take care to enter the correct recipient or payee details or your payment may be unsuccessful, and/or you may not be able to recover a payment made to an incorrect recipient. We do not check that the details you provide are correct.
- You cannot delete or cancel a iimmpact payment once it has been made.
- You are responsible for entering the correct recipient details when sharing information in the via email, SMS or any other 3rd party app installed on your device.
- Any fees and charges that apply to your iimmpact accounts accessible via the iimmpact app will continue to apply to transactions made using the iimmpact app.
- You may incur charges from your mobile service provider for downloading and using the iimmpact app
- There may be fees for receiving incoming iimmpact SMS, which we will advise through the app.
6.7 Suspension or termination
We may suspend or terminate your use of the iimmpact app without notice at any time, e.g. if we suspect unauthorized transactions have occurred or that the iimmpact app is being misused.
You agree that we may disclose your details to the recipient of the funds to aid them in identifying the transaction.
6.9 Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may change these iimmpact app Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify you of any material changes by electronic notice to you via your device or on the app store. We may require you to confirm your acceptance of changes to continue using your iimmpact app.
6.10 Acknowledgement and compliance
The iimmpact app is not provided by Android or Apple or any other third party provider. Accordingly, any queries or complaints regarding the app (including but not limited to issues regarding intellectual property) should be directed to us and not third party.